- New Feature: Minimize to system tray option.
- New Feature: support for custom defined functions as well as variables.
- New Feature: Stay-on-top option and snap-to-edges for calculator window positioning.
- New Feature: Two’s compliment for negative binary and hexadecimal numbers
- New Feature: Window transparency option
- New Feature: Base conversion between decimal, hex, and binary
- Changed prompt character from ‘?’ to ‘>’
- Added bitwise operators and additional functions
- Minor bug fixes
An update to Console Calculator for Windows is now available. Binary numbers now supports fractional bits (input only), e.g. 0b101.11 = 5.75 Fixed some typos in preferences (finally?) Fixed minor unit conversion error. Fixed overflow Read more…