- New Feature: ‘echo’ command, to print text to screen.
- New Feature: ‘disp’ command, to print variable name and value.
- New Feature: ‘cls’ command, clears screen just like the ‘clear’ command.
- Changed behavior of Vars menu: now inserts a variable name at cursor position.
- Changed behavior of ESC key: now clears input line, then minimizes on second key press.
- Reduced input-line flicker, particularly noticable on VISTA and slower machines.
- Fixed bug which did not save calculator settings on logout or shutdown.
- Fixed bug with overflow checking for trig functions.
An update to Console Calculator for Windows is now available. Binary numbers now supports fractional bits (input only), e.g. 0b101.11 = 5.75 Fixed some typos in preferences (finally?) Fixed minor unit conversion error. Fixed overflow Read more…