- New feature: Display option to never use SCI notation.
- New feature: Comparison operators supported: <, <=, >, >=, ==, !=
- New feature: Logical AND and OR (C-type) operators supported: &&, ||
- Bug fixed: occasional loss of saved functions and variables.
- Bug fixed: occasional memory leak.
- Several other interface tweaks and improvements.
An update to Console Calculator for Windows is now available. Binary numbers now supports fractional bits (input only), e.g. 0b101.11 = 5.75 Fixed some typos in preferences (finally?) Fixed minor unit conversion error. Fixed overflow Read more…